Cyber Essentials can deliver much more than cyber security, it’s a key tool in the armoury of any modern business.
What would your customers think if your business was hit by a cyber attack? A cyber breach doesn’t only result in financial loss: the future of your business is put in jeopardy as your reputation suffers.
According to recent statistics from the police, you’re now 35 times more like to be a victim of cyber-crime, than a robbery.
Don't let it get to that stage, protect yourself with Cyber Essentials certification.
... protect against data breaches, potential fines and reputational damage.
Most cyber-attacks exploit basic vulnerabilities in IT systems and software. It is naïve for any business to think it’s not a potential target. The Cyber Essentials scheme is a government backed, industry-developed initiative to help organisations of all sizes in all sectors protect themselves against common online risks.
Risk Evolves prides itself on guiding organisations through the certification process and making it (in the words of one of our Clients) a painless process! With a 100% success rate on certification, being able to translate the questions into something meaningful, our experienced consultants provide tailored support to meet your specific needs and requirements while following a phased approach.
You wouldn’t buy a holiday from a company that wasn’t ABTA/ATOL registered, so why would you buy goods or services from a company that wasn’t Cyber Essentials certified? Turn the risk of a breach into a real opportunity and certify to differentiate your organisation from others in your industry.
Contact us about Cyber Essentials:
Benefits to You, to Your Customers and to Your Staff:
Benefits to you:
- Significantly reduces your company’s vulnerability to cyber-attacks
- Helps differentiate your organisation from others by being cyber essentials certified
- Facilitates new business opportunities while providing financial security An overview of the GDPR – interactive session that provides you with a summary of the Regulations pertinent to your organisation.
Benefits to your customers:
- Gives assurance to your customers and partners you are complaint to a government approved standard
- Demonstrates your commitment to data and cyber security
- Provides peace of mind
Benefits to your staff:
- Visibility you are committed to being cyber aware and to keeping the working environment as safe as possible
- Builds organisational resilience and provides confidence to prepare for bigger more ambitious projects.
- Reduces employee chances of falling victim to targeted or opportunity on-line threats
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials focuses on 5 key controls which your organisation is assessed against and certified to:
- Boundary Firewalls and Internet Gateways
- Secure Configuration
- Access Control
- Malware Protection
- Patch Management
2 levels of Certification
- Cyber Essentials is a self-assessment undertaken through the completion of a questionnaire that is approved by a senior member (e.g. MD or CEO) of the organisation. The questionnaire is then independently assessed by an Accredited organisation.
- Cyber Essentials Plus provides additional assurance through external testing of the organisation.
Once gained, the certification is valid for 12 months, at the end of which a reassessment is required.