Integrated Management System Policy
At Risk Evolves we strive to achieve the highest standards in governance, risk and compliance consultancy services.
In order to achieve this, we have introduced an Integrated Management System (IMS) that:
- Supports our Values and Ethos
- Complies with ISO9001:2015, ISO27001:2013 and ISO27701:2019
The objectives of the IMS are:
- To provide a framework to support the coordinated management and review of the objectives set out to support our Quality, Information Security and Privacy systems in a robust and efficient manner.
- To preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all physical, electronic, information and associated assets held throughout the company, in order to protect the reputation of our Clients Staff, Associates, and Partners.
- To improve the quality of our products and services by constantly reviewing our understanding of the needs of our Clients.
- To ensure that the strategic vision and mission of Risk Evolves is achieved through the engagement of our Clients Staff, Associates, Partners and broader community
We endeavour to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of our Integrated Management System (IMS), across our range of services.
We are dedicated to treating our Clients, Staff, Associates, Partners and Suppliers in a respectful and collaborative manner. We aim to deliver our consultancy services and training in a consistent manner, satisfying or exceeding our customer requirements and through our relationships, drive improvement and innovation. In short, we want to give our Clients the freedom to innovate and the confidence to grow.
We are committed to achieving accredited ISO 9001:2015, ISO27001:2013 and ISO27701:2019 certification through co-operation and effective collaboration with all our interested parties. We are further committed to continual improvement of the Integrated Management System and the satisfaction of all applicable requirements including legislative, regulatory and compliance obligations in order to achieve the advancement of the products and services that we deliver to our Clients.
We keep our IMS policy under regular review and we will place any updates on this web page.