Risk Evolves is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information. We are committed to maintaining your privacy and consequently, all information collected from this site is kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed or used in any manner to which you have not consented. By supplying data, a visitor is agreeing to Risk Evolves using the data supplied in accordance with this statement.
Risk Evolves may collect personal information when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
We do not collect any sensitive data.
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
Why do we collect this information ?
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services that you may request from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we collect this information ?
We collect personal information:
- directly from our customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from publicly available sources: social media (such as LinkedIn), internet services (such as Companies House, company websites etc).
We are committed to keeping your information up to date. If you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
Risk Evolves is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost. We have been certified to Cyber Essentials and IASME since 2015, and we endeavour to ensure that our suppliers take similar measures to keep your data secure.
Third party organisations
Except as set out below, we will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless access to your personal information is required by law, we do not, and will never, sell your personal information to third parties.
Third Countries or International Organisations
The following third countries (ie. where your information is not held in the European Union / EEA) are listed below will receive your personal data for the processing activity as detailed below :
(non EU / non EEA / International organisation)
|Purpose of processing||Safeguards in place and further information|
|Xero – hosted in New Zealand and US||Accountancy, invoicing etc||Use of Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. Statement is here|
Hosted in the US
|Email marketing||Privacy Shield
Link to more information is here
All other data is processed either in the UK or within the EU.
How long do we keep personal information ?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as is required to carry out a particular purpose or to meet a particular obligation. We retain personal details on services delivered for a period of 3 years post the end of the engagement.
From time to time, we may process your information as part of the day to day running of Risk Evolves Ltd. It is in our interests to ensure that our processes and systems operate effectively in order that we can continue the high quality of service to you.
This may include processing your information to:
- Monitor, maintain and improve internal business processes. We seek to improve the quality of service to you.
- To perform credit assessments
Using your Personal Information
Risk Evolves may use your personal information for the following:
- To improve website content using page hits
- To send you email notifications which you have previously opted to receive
- To send you our newsletter and any other marketing communications that relate to our business and that we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us or unsubscribe from electronic newsletters at any time, should you wish not to receive this content
- To enable you to use our services
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at email@example.com. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes .
Links to other websites :
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Third Party Access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information.
Access to personal information
We take the management of your personal information very seriously. Please do contact us if:
- you feel that any information which we may have about you is incorrect
- you want to see what personal information we hold about you (and receive a copy)
- have any queries regarding the accuracy or the processing of your data (including any mis-use or unauthorised use)
- want to withdraw your consent where any processing is based upon consent
If you ever have any concerns that we are not processing your personal information in accordance with the law, please contact us using the email address or postal address as follows :
Risk Evolves Ltd.
11 Highdown Road
If you are still concerned, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office at www.ico.org.uk
How to contact us :
By email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at : Highdown House, 11 Highdown Road, Leamington Spa CV31 1XT