RRisk Evolves is committed to maintaining your privacy and consequently, all information collected from this site is kept strictly confidential and will not be disclosed or used in any manner to which you have not consented. By supplying data to this website, a visitor is agreeing to Risk Evolves using the data supplied in accordance with this statement.
Risk Evolves may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer, your visits and use of this website. This may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, length of visit, referral source, page views and entry / exit points
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us for newsletters, marketing emails and, in the future, the delivery of online education. This information can include, name, home address, company, job title, email address, telephone and mobile number
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
Using your Personal Information
Risk Evolves may use your personal information for the following:
- To improve website content using page hits
- To send you email notifications which you have previously opted to receive
- To send you our newsletter and any other marketing communications that relate to our business and that we think may be of interest to you. You can inform us or unsubscribe from electronic newsletters at any time, should you wish not to receive this content
- To enable you to use the services which are available on our website
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes .
Links to other websites :
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Third Party Access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information.
Access to personal information
To make a request to Risk Evolves for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
Risk Evolves Ltd.
11 Highdown Road
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us :
By email : email@example.com
Or write to us at : Highdown House, 11 Highdown Road, Leamington Spa CV31 1XT